Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Boy And His Anomaly

First off, I have to share a quote from our nephew the other day.

Meredith's Dad: "The price of Pepsi is astronomical right now."
J: "You can say that again!"

Guess a 5-year-old's paycheck doesn't stretch as far as it used to!



And now my story. I was reading Andrea's blog today, and I noticed her fine idea of including paces in her PR list on the side of the page. Like any good blogger, I decided to steal the idea.

Little did I know that my half marathon pace is actually faster than my 5 and 10 mile pace! I think I might now have a date with the Upper Arlington Memorial Day 5 Miler. I haven't really been running a lot as part of my tri training, but I would hope I can at least beat an 8:37 pace if I ran a minute faster than that per mile at the end of the OSU triathlon...

No comments: