Thursday, November 18, 2004

Tibia or not Tibia

If you've read Meredith's blog, you know that she is a marathoner. Last year, I made my first attempt to join that world. (And it IS a world of it's own...trust me.) I ran the Capitol City Half Marathon last year, but suffered a stress fracture in my right tibia while training.

I'm the one in the short sleeves.

Where's Dave?

And, ironically, as I try to make a wry comment about the futility of finding me in that stock picture from their website, I find my father in law smack dab in the front of it. Who knew?

Anyway...I took some time off to heal, and then tried to train for the Columbus Marathon. And soon, I was sidelined again with a *left* tibia stress fracture.

So, I'm starting up the training again. My goal is to train for an unspecified as of yet spring 2005 marathon. And not to break anything in the process.

No comments: