Monday, November 15, 2004

First post! And stuff...

My name is Dave.

I'm a husband. I've been married two years to a wonderful woman named Meredith. Go read her blog. Right now. Back yet? OK, onward.

I'm a programmer. I do most of my work in Java. Client/Server stuff, mainly, but I enjoy the graphical side of things.

I'm a biologist. Though it takes a slight back seat to my computer work right now, I'm trained in genetics by degree.

I'm a musician. I've played trumpet since fifth grade, and piano on and off since...well, since a long time ago. I enjoy singing, too - if you see someone singing along to the radio in a black Prius...well, that just might be me.

I'm a buckeye. I graduated in 2000 from The Ohio State University with degrees in Computer Science and Molecular Genetics. I played in the Ohio State University Marching Band in the 1995-1997 seasons.

I'm a Christian. I grew up Methodist, and currently attend a Presbyterian Church of America church.

Why do you care?
  1. You're family. (Hi family!)
  2. You're friends (Hi friends!)
  3. You searched and found the site. I just hope it was from keywords I'd be proud of. Hang around if you like. I'll try to entertain.

1 comment:

Val said...

Hiiiiiiiii Dave. You're SO cute! Thanks for commenting on Carrie's coloring picture =) Glad to see you're in this crazy world of blogs too. Yes, I have Meredith's bookmarked. Hehe. Have a super week and congrats on pulverizing Michigan. (That's the best thing Buckeyes are good for. Ooh, was that out loud?!)