Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rain, rain, it's not so bad.

This week's long run on Saturday ended up in a downpour. I found out that as long as it's warm, that really didn't matter. Well, at least for me - there was one girl in the training group who had to stop because her mascara ran into her eyes. Did four miles this week, and forgot to take a watch again. I did beat the people who were around my pace handily on the hill at the end, which gave me some confidence going into the week.

I got to go visit my family this weekend, and get to do four days of running in a row. Three miles a day, Monday through Thursday. I think this week and the next should be some of the toughest, as the mileage climbs during the week. Once my legs are used to 4 a day, it shouldn't be as bad, because it doesn't really go any higher other than weekend runs.

I'm going to get today's run out of the way right now, before work. It's nice when I can do that - gives me a long afternoon.

Oh, and Star Wars tomorrow night at 12:01! :)

Edited to add: Good run today. I think it's my fastest pace so far, but I didn't feel like I was overdoing it.

No comments: