Monday, August 25, 2008

On The Road Again

Going places that...well, I've been quite a few times before, actually. I finally got back to a consistent workout schedule. The past week was:

4.5 miles of sprints
The Dogipot 5 Miler
3 mile hard run
8 mile "long" run
A tough swim workout.
1.5 miles of 400s to help keep Meredith going during her long run.

And the reward for all that moderately hard work?

A cold.

Gosh darn it. *blows nose* Here's hoping it goes away before this weekend of OSU alumni band and IM spectating.

I got my tentative leg assignments for Reach the Beach, too. I'll have 7.2, 4.4, and 2.5 mile legs, assuming I decide to actually run the right course this year...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope you're feeling better . . .have fun with the alumni band. Maybe I'll actually join you next year!