Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not Just A Fencer

I can also make the one-handed catch in the high stakes of a flag football game. Please also note the look of awe in the background. *pats self on back*



(Thanks Chris for taking the picture!)

Later during the game, my roughly 10-year-old shorts were nearly ripped in two by an overzealous defender, leaving me to walk off the field holding them around my waist to keep myself decent in mixed company. Fortunately I was wearing clean underwear that day, because I think quite a few folks got to see a good portion of it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is this a vacation photo from vermont or colorado? because i see a hill in the background and i KNOW you don't have hills in ohio.

Dave said...

That's actually West Virginia back there. Ohio is so flat, you can see it from anywhere in the state.

Don't you have a fault line to monitor or something? :)

Val said...

I was there and I MISSED the underwear. Drat! ;)