Monday, June 13, 2005

Eight Mile

I did 8 miles again this week, to get back on schedule with the training group. I ran with some slightly slower people than my normal pace, so it felt pretty easy. The only difficult part was how humid it's been lately around here! I needed gills to get enough oxygen coming up the hill at the end of the run.

I got an M&M bar at the end of the run. It was good.

We also made some progress on our secret project last night. Hopefully it will be complete within a couple weeks, and I'll post pictures. :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I didn't know it was a secret.

Dave said...

I'm building suspense! :)

Val said...

It worked. What secret project!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Meredith said...

Bah!

Who wants to play with me?

Val said...

That depends. What are you going to play? If it involves running, biking, and swimming, I'm out ;)