Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Unloading, please, weight

One of my other resolutions is to trim down a little bit. Meredith and I have been going to spinning classes, and I'm currently in physical therapy for my shin and my shoulder. Pretty soon, I'll be able to start running again.

Since I didn't really post a good list, here's some other goals for 2005. Not all are likely, but that doesn't make them bad - just ambitious. More may be added as I think of them.

Tier 1: Time And Effort

Set a new personal best for a 5k race.
Run a half marathon or relay marathon.
Get down to 150 pounds or a 32 waist.
Paint the interior of our house.
Install lighting in our loft.
Pass the Sun Certified Programmer for Java test.

Tier 2: The Challenges

Run a marathon.
Do a triathlon.
Help my company turn a profit this year.
Get a raise.

Tier 3: Hope Springs Eternal

Pay off our house. This one may be on the list another 30 years. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Dave, you don't know me, but this is Andrea - I run with Meredith. Just wandered by, and see you want to get your Sun Certification. I did in April 2003, so let me know if you have any questions about the format or anything.. I think I got rid of my notes, unfortunately :(